Re: [Evolution] Remove attachments makes "0 bytes" show in size column

On Tue, 2016-05-31 at 12:07 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
On Tue, 2016-05-31 at 11:55 +0200, Andrea Vai wrote:
Yes, it is an IMAP+ folder, indeed. So, I would file a bug but
(sorry) don't know exactly how to find the "specific mail provider",
please I need a hint (where do I find it in bugzilla?)

      Hi,
there is no such detailed category there, just pick the Mail and claim
in the description that it's about IMAPx. I usually prefix the bug
summary with "[IMAPx]" too.

Oops, a misunderstanding, I thought the issue is _caused_ by the ISP and
not related to Evolution. Then my advice makes no sense :D.