Re: [Evolution] Remove attachments makes "0 bytes" show in size column

On Tue, 2016-05-31 at 09:14 +0200, Andrea Vai wrote:
  if I perform a "remove attachment" action on a message, the message
size in the "size" column of my view shows "0 bytes". Is it a known
issue or maybe worth file a bug?

        Hi,
what is the folder type you do the remove, please? Using On This
Computer folder the size is recalculated properly. That is, it worth a
bug report against the specific mail provider.
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan