Re: [Evolution] Evolution Problem CalDav / LinuxMint Debian / HORDE

If I create a new calendar entry in Evolution and click to save it --> It lasts for at least a minute to save and close. But the calendar entry is made and could be seen in my Horde calendar with the Horde frontend and other calendar apps like lightning.