Re: [Evolution] Weird behaviour when receiving meeting requests

On Thu, 2016-05-26 at 10:55 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:

I'm subscribed to some of my colleagues' calendars, and sometimes when a
colleague sends me a meeting invitation, Evolution says it's found the
appointment in calendar 'my colleague'(see attachment). Not in my own
calendar. 'my colleague' is not even the same person who sent the
invite.

If I accept the invite, it doesn't always update my calendar, but
instead tries to update 'my colleague's calendar which sometimes results
in them having 2 entries for the same meeting.

What's wrong here?

Have a look in Edit -> Preferences -> Calendar and Tasks -> Meeting
invitations - there you can select the calendar(s) that Evo searches
for conflicts.

P.