[Evolution] Weird behaviour when receiving meeting requests

Hi all,

I'm seeing some strange behaviour when receiving requests.

I'm subscribed to some of my colleagues' calendars, and sometimes when a
colleague sends me a meeting invitation, Evolution says it's found the
appointment in calendar 'my colleague'(see attachment). Not in my own
calendar. 'my colleague' is not even the same person who sent the
invite.

If I accept the invite, it doesn't always update my calendar, but
instead tries to update 'my colleague's calendar which sometimes results
in them having 2 entries for the same meeting.

What's wrong here?

/tony
--
Best regards,

Tony Albers
Systems administrator, IT-development
State and University Library, Victor Albecks Vej 1, 8000 Aarhus C, Denmark.
Tel: +45 8946 2316