Re: [Evolution] Remove attachments

On Fri, 2016-05-20 at 10:14 +0200, Andrea Vai wrote:
If I click on ctrl+U then evo hangs for many minutes waiting for the
source to be shown, and finally I have to kill it (worth try to
undersand what happens here, too? The message is 22MB large; opening
a 5MB message waits for some time but finally succeed).

        Hi,
the 22MB may succeed too, but after significantly longer than the 5MB
message. With WebKit2, the evolution UI will be responsive, only the
message preview will be empty.

Does this mean that it's not "actually an attachment"? So evo cannot
handle it? Or, is there any other way to remove it?

As far as I can tell [1], the "inline" disposition is also fine and
considered. Could you grep for Content-Type instead, please?

I would say no, as far as I can know, because I cannot see any "sign"
icon under the message body... and also in the source message I can
read the message body clearly (sorry, don't know if this is enough to
say the message it's not signed)

I'll know more with the Content-Type grep result. The signing doesn't
encode the message body usually, it does the encrypt. Though it was
only my wild guess, where I believe you are right and your message is
neither signed, nor encrypted.
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan

[1] https://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution/tree/libemail-engine/e-mail-folder-utils.c?h=gnome-3-20#n1313