Re: [Evolution] Ordering of folders when filtering

On Wed, 2016-05-11 at 16:18 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
It would be helpful to have an architecture document where this kind
of thing is specified, along the lines of what used to be called
"Principles of Operation". The recent question about filters would
also be suitable for such a document. Perhaps something in the form
of a Wiki so others could add material at will. Just a thought (I
don't really know what we'd be letting ourselves in for :-)

        Hi,
it can be one of the sub-pages of
https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution
but as I'm bad in the document writing, I'd rather not doing it
myself. :)
        Bye,
        Milan