Re: [Evolution] Ordering of folders when filtering

On Wed, 2016-05-11 at 11:40 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
That's interesting information I wasn't aware of. I thought Evo still
used the \Recent flag. So how does it determine "newness" now?

        Hi,
anything what is recognized new in the folder (not new as "without
the '\Seen' flag", but new as "not in the local summary yet") is
considered as recent, thus processed through filtering. It's this way
for quite some time (many releases).
        Bye,
        Milan