Re: [Evolution] Ordering of folders when filtering

On Wed, 11 May 2016 11:26:15 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
They work one filter after the other and beyond that a rule also could
stop processing. That's not tricky, it's very simple. However, tricky
could be interaction between a spam filter and the filter rules.

Correction, I confused Evolution with Claws. I checked my Evolution
filters and noticed that some filter rules contain very easy to use
junk options.