Re: [Evolution] Delete email (spam) without opening it

On Sun, 2016-05-08 at 23:39 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
On Sun, 2016-05-08 at 18:53 +0200, Paul wrote:
Some spam contains images that I cant block. I assume its
javascript.
I'm getting increasingly concerned about these image confirming my
email address to spammers.

If you can't block an image, then the image is embedded in the email
and no information will be leaked when it is displayed.

Evo itself won't execute Javascript but if the user chooses to display
an attachment using an external browser it could present a
vulnerability. This is the same as with any HTML mail of course.

poc