Re: [Evolution] Delete email (spam) without opening it

On Sun, 2016-05-08 at 18:53 +0200, Paul wrote:
Some spam contains images that I cant block. I assume its javascript.
I'm getting increasingly concerned about these image confirming my
email address to spammers.

Occasionally I receive such messages and know they are spam before I
open them. I would like to delete these messages without opening
them.
Seems like a fairly basic security measure but I can't for the life
of
me work out how to do that. Right clicking a message opens it (as
does
left clicking of course).

How can I select a message without opening it?

[Please *always* state the version of Evolution you're asking about.
See Help->About]

Preferences->Mail Preferences->HTML Messages->Never load remote content
from the Internet. That way you must click on image content to open
it.

Alternatively, unset View->Preview->Show message preview (Ctrl-M), so
you explicitly open each message.

poc