Re: [Evolution] Bogofilter stopped working suddenly?

On Thu, 2016-03-24 at 16:33 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
But as above, I see all spam email being determined inconclusive:

 Sender 'Wireless Security Camera Options <
WirelessSecurityCameraOptions croakita top>' in book? 0
 Junk filter classification: inconclusive
 Message is determined to be clean

No matter how much I train I still get inconclusive.  So maybe this
is an issue with bogofilter not Evo.

I deleted my bogofilter wordlist database file and after some re
-training things are working again.

That's weird: I've used bogofilter for many many years and never had an
issue.  Oh well.  Never mind! :)