[Evolution] Zoom composer window?

Is there any way to zoom the composer window?  I have a 4K laptop
screen and the default font size is just too small.  Unfortunately,
while I can zoom the reading windows, I can't zoom the composer window.
And while I can increase the font size in HTML emails, that makes it
big for the recipient, something I'm not trying to do...

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Josh
--
Joshua Megerman
SJGames MIB #5273 - OGRE AI Testing Division