Re: [Evolution] Does Evolution import IMAP keywords (Thunderbird "tags")?

On Mon, 2016-06-27 at 19:09 -0300, Elton Carvalho wrote:
I'm trying to migrate from Thunderbird to Evolution, but I manage my
email in a getting things done[1] style, where I mark emails with
thunderbird "Tags", which are stored in the IMAP server as
keywords[2].

        Hi,
the terminology is different between the Thunderbird and the Evolution.
Evolution calls them "Labels", Thunderbird "Tags". Just as you said.
They all are custom flags on the IMAP messages, if the server lets the
client store them on the server. These can be seen easily from the
protocol point of view, but the Evolution doesn't have any
functionality to read them from the server's folder and add/merge them
to/with existing Labels.
        Bye,
        Milan