[Evolution] Does Evolution import IMAP keywords (Thunderbird "tags")?

I'm trying to migrate from Thunderbird to Evolution, but I manage my
email in a getting things done[1] style, where I mark emails with
thunderbird "Tags", which are stored in the IMAP server as
keywords[2].

The functionality is similar to Evolution's own "Labels", but since I
have lots of emails already tagged, I'd love if there was a way to
import the IMAP keywords (which are stored in the server, as I can
confirm by loading Zimbra webmail)as evolution labels somehow. Also,
of course, having these "labels" being sotred as "IMAP keywords" is
desirable.

If not the "labels", is there anything on evolution that works like that?

By the way, the relevant account is not gmail and googling for these
terms (tag, keyword, label) is an astronomical mess, specially if I
don't want to see Gmail "labels" thrown in…

Cheers!