Re: [Evolution] Problem with ownCloud - Sabre/dav

Am 25.06.2016 um 16:10 schrieb Johannes Winterhalter:
Am 25.06.2016 um 10:33 schrieb Mirko Hessel-von Molo:
Yesterday I observed that on system B, loads of entries in the contact
list had vanished. They are simply not there any more: Not shown in the
complete list, not found by search, not autocompleted in email To: field
etc. (Many other entries remained there, though. The ratio of vanished
to remaining is about 1:2.)
Are these contacts with German umlauts? Either goa-daemon or owncloud itself cannot handle these properly. I had a similar problem with tasks. I have root access to the owncloud server and wondered why the tasks disappeared in evolution, in ownclouds own web interface they are also gone. In the mysql database on the server they are still present. Owncloud seems to have a big umlaut problem. I had to switch back to Google Tasks.

Another client, who accesses the same owncloud installation via thunderbird, does not have the umlaut problem. Owncloud tasks are accessible with and without umlauts.

I have a small owncloud addressbook with approximately 20 contacts and use Evolution 3.16-3.20. Contacts are working here, even with umlaute. I do not know what happens if the addressbook grows.

Johannes