Re: [Evolution] Exchange Contacts not coming up

Thanks for the reply and sorry for sending the attachment to all subscribers!

Is there any way to get 3.20.3 on Ubuntu 14.04?  It looks like the latest supported evolution version is 3.10.4.

Thanks,
Jason

On Fri, 2016-06-17 at 08:00 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
On Wed, 2016-06-15 at 17:46 +0000, Reid, Jason I (347G) wrote:
> Hi there, I am connected to an Exchange server for my email (using
> EWS) and I cannot seem to see the contacts associated with this
> account.  There was a time it worked, and now it doesn't (and hasn't
> for a while).  Any ideas?

	Hi,
your 3.10.4 is quite old, current stable is 3.20.3, where the contacts
fetching is working fine, at least for me.

> I've attached my "ews/Services.wsdl.xml" if that's any help (and if
> attachments can go through?).

Not much useful, better is to know the server version, which is waaaay
shorter than an 83.9 kB attachment, which received each poor subscriber
of the list.

> Additionally, is there any way to have push support for EWS?  I have
> it set to poll every minute, but that feels clunky, especially since
> push is supported.

It's called "Listen for server change notifications" and it works only
since some server version (for example Exchange 2007 doesn't know about
it). Again, latest stable version has it working better than previous
versions (there had been done some fixes around it in a not so distant
past).
	Bye,
	Milan