[Evolution] Exchange Contacts not coming up

Hi there, I am connected to an Exchange server for my email (using EWS) and I cannot seem to see the contacts associated with this account.  There was a time it worked, and now it doesn't (and hasn't for a while).  Any ideas?

I've attached my "ews/Services.wsdl.xml" if that's any help (and if attachments can go through?).

Additionally, is there any way to have push support for EWS?  I have it set to poll every minute, but that feels clunky, especially since push is supported.

I'm using version 3.10.4.

Thanks in advance!
Jason