Re: [Evolution] How to send from alias address

On Fri, 2016-06-17 at 23:18 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
On Fri, 2016-06-17 at 20:59 +0000, grgwmsm unseen is wrote:
Hi. I've always used IceDove (thunderbird). with Thunderbird, there
is
a settings page called "Manage Identities". Here I could add alias
addresses I have. The alias addresses all go through the main
account
but all the receiver sees is the alias address. How do I add these
Evolution so that I can send email from the alias address and not
have
my main account address shown to the receiver?

setting up an account with smtp only for each send alias should do
what you want, or even add the same receiving server for each alias
account.

What Ralf wrote, potentially in combination with
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-composer-send-account-overrides.html
or another option is manually overriding every single time via
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-composer-from-field-override.html.en

andre
--

Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net