[Evolution] How to send from alias address

Hi. I've always used IceDove (thunderbird). with Thunderbird, there is a settings page called "Manage Identities". Here I could add alias addresses I have. The alias addresses all go through the main account but all the receiver sees is the alias address. How do I add these to Evolution so that I can send email from the alias address and not have my main account address shown to the receiver?