Re: [Evolution] All folders have disappeared

On Mon, 2016-06-13 at 14:51 +0200, Mercure wrote:
Are you sure there is no small triangle or plus sign (depends on
thtetheme you're using) in front of "On This Computer" to click in
order to expand the accidentially collapsed folder view?
The click on the small triangle was unoperating for days. I tried
again after your answer and it works ! But 2 days ago I have updated
Debian with the available updates. I did not notice any update
related to Evolution. It remains a mystery !

Just a tip in general - do not update a system while logged in as a
user doing stuff with applications open.  That can result in wierdness.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383