Re: [Evolution] All folders have disappeared

Hi,

Le samedi 11 juin 2016 à 22:20 +0200, Andre Klapper a écrit :
Hi,

On Sat, 2016-06-11 at 18:47 +0200, mercure wrote:
> Evolution 3.1.2.9 under Debian Jessie

I hopeyou run 3.12.9 (an old stable version) instead of 3.1.2.9 (an
even older unstable version).

Yes, it is 3.12.9

> All folders on the left of the screen, except the title 'On this
> computer', have disappeared and therefore no messages displayed.

Are you sure there is no small triangle or plus sign (depends on
thtetheme you're using) in front of "On This Computer" to click in
order to expand the accidentially collapsed folder view?
The click on the small triangle was unoperating for days. I tried again after your answer and it works ! But 2 days ago I have updated Debian with the available updates. I did not notice any update related to Evolution. It remains a mystery !

Thanks a lot.
Cheers
Christian

Cheers,