Re: [Evolution] Multiple RSS feeds into a single folder

Am Dienstag, den 24.05.2016, 16:33 +0300 schrieb Prometheus:
> Does anyone know if it is possible to receive all RSS feeds
(from
> different subscription) in a single folder?

... following our latest discussion on English glossary vs. German
one:
By folders you mean (Evolution) things like "News and Blogs" (from
the
German GUI, hope it's well-nigh the same in English) on 2nd hierarchy
level below "On this Computer" / "My Computer" ?

Yes for example you have subscribed to 8 RSS Feeds. This creates 8
folders under News and Blogs which is not very practical to check. Is
there a way to combine all these feeds into a single folder (News and
Blogs)?

It would also be better to place the "News and Blogs" out of "On this
Computer".