Re: [Evolution] linking to google calendar

On Mon, 2016-06-06 at 11:42 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Mon, 2016-06-06 at 02:34 +0000, Francis Poulin wrote:
I normally do google calendar at the cite you suggested, and it
does
have all the color.  I hoped that maybe evolution might be able to
read the colour coding but maybe that's something for future
versions
to sort out.

How could Evolution possibly read the colour coding for a website?

I have no idea how Evo communicates with Google [I do not use google].
  But if it is anything like CalDAV it **is possible** to read
'proprietary' colors.  Apple services expose calendar color preferences
through DAV properties.  Of course I have no idea if the Google does
this, or if any developer is interested in implementing support even if
it does.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383
OpenGroupware Developer <http://www.opengroupware.us/>