Re: [Evolution] Cannot add an appointment to my calendar

Le mercredi 01 juin 2016 à 12:18 +0100, Pete Biggs a écrit :

OK I see. I didn't do any configuration. I thought the displayed
agenda
after installation was directly usable but it is not. After
creating a
new one locally, I can use it.
I don't understand, what the first agenda is for as it cannot be
used.

(BTW, the normal translation is "calendar" not "agenda")

It should be OK to use, it's not normally read only. Check the
underlying file permissions in ~/.local/share/evolution/calendar and
subfolders/files.  Everything should be writeable by your username.

Try running Evolution from the command line as well to see if any
more
detailed error messages are shown.

P.