Re: [Evolution] Cannot add an appointment to my calendar

Le mercredi 01 juin 2016 à 09:34 +0200, Andre Klapper a écrit :
Hi,

On Wed, 2016-06-01 at 09:17 +0200, Jaaf wrote:

I am starting using Evolution 3.18.5.2 and I cannot add any thing
in
the calendar as it is declared readonly. How can I change this?
Thank you for help.
What are the exact steps to reproduce (click by click), and what is
the
exact and complete message displayed?

Thanks,
andre
In the bottom left corner, click on the Agenda button. Then the agenda
is displayed. Right click in day cell then "New appointment" ("Nouveau
rendez-vous" in my language, could be "New event" in English). The
appointment (event) windows is displayed (see snapshot). It displays
the following message: "This event cannot be modified as the selected
calendar is readonly" (translated by me from "cet événement ne peut
être modifié car l'agenda est en lecture seule").
It is impossible to enter any text in the text fields.