[Evolution] Evolution Calendar: migration issue with re-occuring events ( Recurrence )

I have used Evolution Calendar for many years, and been very happy with the "one .tar.gz" file backup and migration/restore process when I move from an old hardware to a new hardware.

I'm now in process of moving to new hardware and have hit a problem that I don't know how to resolve. My current "old" system (CentOS 7, using Gnome desktop) is using Evolution 3.12.11, which is the latest rpm that comes for CentOS 7.

My new system that I'm migrating to, is running Fedora Core 24 (using KDE- desktop), using Evolution 3.20.4.
I'm in time zone US/New York (UTC-4).

When I start Evolution on the new (Fedora 24) system it asks me for the file to use to restore, I give it the tar.gz file that my "old" system backup process produced. Evolution starts up fine without any errors and I see my calendar and almost all my appointments looks correct *except* my re-occurring calendar appointments.
If they are re-occurring of type "All day", they are shifted to the previous day, so if I have a re-occurring event that happens every Friday all day, it is shifted to Thurs!

If I have a re-occurring event that happens every Friday from 6:00AM-6:30 AM, then after the restore into the new system this event shows up as every Friday at 2:00AM!
So some how a -4 time shift is applied!

All my other "single" time appointment show up with correct time after the restore on new system, it is _only_ the re-occurring appointments that show up incorrectly.

I have verified on both my old and new system that I have the correct time zone set, and in Evolution on both systems in Preferences->Calendar and Tasks->General the time zone is set to America/New York.

I have tried the migration & restore several times, and same result every time= only the re-occurring appointments show up incorrectly.
I make sure that between each restore test on the new system to delete the following directories
~/.local/share/evolution
~/.config/evolution/
~/.cache/evolution/
on my new system, so I get a clean start, but I see the same problem.

Any hint/help to figure out why this "-4-hour time shift" is happening is much appreciated, thanks.

Klah