[Evolution] Quoted Reply with Template

Hi,

I'm trying to use evolution templates when I reply to an email, but I
can't get the original body text to be properly quoted. Any help would
be appreciated. I'm using evolution 3.12.11.

I would like to have it look like this:

my template text on top

On date Evan wrote:
quoted original line 1
quoted original line 2

I've tried using template variable substitution with the following template:

my template text on top

On $ORIG[date] $ORIG[from] wrote:
$ORIG[body]

But that template only quotes the first line of the original body, so I
end up with something like

my template text on top

On date Evan wrote:
quoted original line 1
quoted original line 2              <-- not actually quoted

Is there any way to quote the whole original body text in a template? Or
can I insert the template above the normal generated reply text?

Best Regards,
Evan