Re: [Evolution] Fwd: You have been unsubscribed from the evolution-list mailing list]\

On Mon, 2016-07-25 at 08:40 -0700, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
I recently received this message.  Can anyone explain why?
(I have resubscribed.)

jon
-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: evolution-list-bounces gnome org
To: jonrysh pacbell net
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 13:40:01 +0000

Bye!

Jonathan,
Just seeing your other post prompts me to ask whether you got the 'unsubscribed' message after you posted a message to the list? IE did you try to post about the crashes, then got the unsubscribed, then resubscribed and finally reposted your crash message?

If so, that may be a clue as to what is happening as that is what happened to me. I hadn't posted to the Evolution list for ages - I then posted re an issue with sort order in calendar and got the 'unsubscribed' message. Then I resubscribed and posted the message ok.

So could it be that some form of inactivity time out has been added to the list - and it's that that's causing the 'unsubscribed' message?

Steve