Re: [Evolution] Fwd: You have been unsubscribed from the evolution-list mailing list]\

On Mon, 2016-07-25 at 08:40 -0700, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
I recently received this message.  Can anyone explain why?
(I have resubscribed.)

jon
-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: evolution-list-bounces gnome org
To: jonrysh pacbell net
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 13:40:01 +0000

Bye!

Jonathan,
I received a similar message  and resubscribed the same as you. The thoughts were for me that maybe Yahoo had an overly zealous anti spam policy and unsubscribed me (I have asked Yahoo but so far have had no response). If it's happening to other 'non-yahoo' subscribers, then it's not Yahoo (or at least not only...) doing it.
So far it's happened to me twice over the period of a few months and resubscribing seems to work fine.

Steve