Re: [Evolution] Forward and Reply hang

On Mon, 2016-07-18 at 10:21 -0400, reid vail wrote:
3.10 is probably older, but the Mint release is pretty current and
even though I have no heartburn with building the package I have
sometimes found that building creates inconsistency with other
libraries or packages.  Not sure if that's the case here.  If that's
no so, then sure, I'll build to the current stable release.

You probably don't want to do that unless you have experience with
building Evo. It requires configuring a parallel set of Gnome libraries
and is not to be undertaken lightly.

poc