Re: [Evolution] Import filetypes

On Tue, 2016-01-26 at 06:22 -0500, Robert wrote:
How does one import a block of past emails (.eml, or .msg): by
highlighting my list, then dropping or pasting them
into a blank area of Evolution's Inbox or similar folder?? If not,
then I have to go back to TB kicking and screaming
which is a bear to import.

I'm not familiar with either of these formats, but it's possible that
they are just mbox-style standard messages. If so, you could simply
concatenate them into a file (after uncompressing of course) and try to
import that as an mbox.

Obviously keep a backup of the originals in case it doesn't work.

poc