Re: [Evolution] Dialog Box "Turning HTML mode off will cause the text to lose all formatting"

Hi Pete,

Thanks for your reply.

Is it conceivable that this switch has only been added after release
3.16.5? There's no "Don't show this again" tick box in the dialog, and
I cannot find the key "prompt-on-composer-mode-switch" in the dconf
editor, nor any other key that seems to be related.

Anyway, good to know that the dialog can be disabled in newer versions
of Evolution. I'll try to upgrade as soon as possible. I was using an
even older version until recently which probably didn't have the dialog
at all.

Thanks to everybody involved in Evolution development for their great
work. The software works reliably for me since many years, and overall
I'm very pleased with its interface.

Cheers,

Matthias.