Re: [Evolution] Ordering in the Show pop-up menu

On Wed, 2015-12-16 at 17:22 +0000, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

I'm sure other people have different opinions about this, but I
thought I'd just throw it out there.

        Hi,
would it make it better to have all those "static" options at the top
and the list of labels at the very bottom of the combo box? I think
it's not a big deal for the users, especially when it'll make things
easier for them, once they "learn" the changed order. The labels might
be as in a sub-level as well, to not have too long initial drop down.
Neither of these would always help with the scrolling option, the
decision whether to scroll or not is made by the gtk+ itself, it's
completely out of the evolution hands.

A feature request in the GNOME bugzilla against evolution will help to
not forget of this.
        Bye,
        Milan