Re: [Evolution] 1) Contact Categories CardDav, 2) Client offline connection

On Sun, 2016-02-28 at 22:47 +0200, Prometheus wrote:
2) The problem was with Network Manager, i read that since Debian v6
Network Manager would not handle wired connections. Therefore, what
did was to make Network Manager handle the wired connections
following
the instructions provided in the Debian website. Thanks Patrick for
the
help.

Glad it worked out.

Also, please don't top-quote on this list. I notice that not only did
you top-quote and address the two points in reverse order, you even
made it look like my second reply had top-quoted my first reply, which
it definitely didn't. That's some trick.

poc