Re: [Evolution] How does evo determine when to base64 encode?

Here at work, I've recently had a msexchange account shoved down my throat, and
I've noticed that, using evolution-ews, evolution almost always base64-encodes
the body of my messages.  Yet, if I send the same message via SMTP, it is not
encoded.  Can anyone explain this?  Is there any way to turn it off?  I really
don't want to send out base64 encoded blobs to anyone, especially if I have no
control or warning over it.

I suspect that it's not Evolution doing it, but rather down to
Exchange.

P.