Re: [Evolution] Can Evolution threads include received and sent e-mails, like Gmail?

On Qua, 2016-02-10 at 21:49 -0200, Jorge wrote:
And if I send the original email, and someone replies, then the
original email will be stored in Sent and the reply will be in the
Inbox, right? That happened in my test. So it seems that this would
be
a partial solution.  It would solve the problem when *I* reply.

I had an idea.  I created a search folder, with:
Include threads: All related
Condition: Message location is Inbox
Search folder sources: all local and active remote folders

The downside is that I need to create one search folder for each source
folder.