Re: [Evolution] Can Evolution threads include received and sent e-mails, like Gmail?

On Wed, 2016-02-10 at 17:35 -0200, Jorge wrote:
But then if I send an e-mail (starting a new thread) and someone
replies, the conversation would be stored in my Sent folder, right?
That would be undesirable.

 no, this means that if you're in INBOX and you reply, then the sent
email will be saved in your INBOX.  If you're in INBOX/work, and you
reply to an email in INBOX/work, then the reply will be saved in
INBOX/work -- hence your replies will be in the same directory as the
email you're replying to and in the same thread