Re: [Evolution] Fwd: Re: Evolution Server Type POP3

On Wed, 2016-02-10 at 01:20 +0100, WERB wrote:
The problem is, that evolution does not offer a combo box where I can
select pop3 server. There is only an entry IMAP+ . On some web pages with
sample configurations I saw always a combo box where it was possible to
choose the server type.

        Hi,
since some version, which I do not recall precisely, the mail account
type cannot be changed once the account is created. The only way is to
create a new account, with a new server type.

I suppose you created the account using IMAP+, but then changed your
mind and want to access your server using POP3. As noted above, create
a new account and set the receiving server type to POP3. In case your
settings get auto-discovered, press "Previous" button to get to
discovered settings to be able to change them.
        Bye,
        Milan