[Evolution] Fwd: Re: Evolution Server Type POP3

Gesendet mit AquaMail für Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

--- Weitergeleitete Nachricht ---
Von: WERB <dwerb onlinehome de>
Datum: 10. Februar 2016 00:59:09
Betreff: Re: [Evolution] Evolution Server Type POP3
An: Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve>

Yes I want to configure evo. for pop3 account. And yes, the server supports pop3. I used pop3 over years with windows.

The problem is, that evolution does not offer a combo box where I can select pop3 server. There is only an entry IMAP+ . On some web pages with sample configurations I saw always a combo box where it was possible to choose the server type.

I hope my explanation is ok. If not please let me know.

Best regards
Theo