[Evolution] changes in evolution-rss settings are ignored after starting a new GNOME session

Hi everybody,

I have a problem regarding evolution-rss.

There is a certain RSS feed I had subscribed to that doesn't exist
anymore. Now, when I delete the feed in Evolution RSS settings
everything seems to be fine at first sight, even after stopping
evolution and starting it again.
But whenever I start a new GNOME session, the old dconf-value is back
again (in org.gnome.evolution.plugin.rss.feeds), with Evolution
complaining about not able to reach the feed I had just deleted...
Could anyone think of a reason for this?

I am using Evolution 3.12.9 and evolution-rss 0.3.95~20140414-2+b1 in
Debian.

Kind regards,
Dan