Re: [Evolution] Contact address does not accept 2nd address line

On Sat, 2016-12-03 at 14:24 +0100, Rudolf Künzli wrote:
Evolution 3.22.2
I did enter a new contact with 2 address lines when I
discovered that
the second address line wasn't saved.
I tried to modify
it but with the same result...
I think this is necessary where there
are a few buildings with the same
address but with the addition "Building A", "Building B" and so on.

I can duplicate this in a GOA Google address book.

I cannot duplicate this on the "personal" local address book.

I cannot duplicate this on a owncloud address book.

If I then edit the address book in a browser on contacts.google.com to
have multiple lines, Evolution shows all the lines, but editing the
lines saves back only the first line.

I think that yes, this is a bug.