Re: [Evolution] Contact address does not accept 2nd address line

On Sat, 2016-12-03 at 14:24 +0100, Rudolf Künzli wrote:
Evolution 3.22.2
I did enter a new contact with 2 address lines when I discovered that
the second address line wasn't saved.
I tried to modify it but with the same result...
I think this is necessary where there are a few buildings with the same
address but with the addition "Building A", "Building B" and so on.
Bug?

I have to add I am working with Google contacts.

I did some further tests with the following conclusion:
- It does work correctly with local contacts
- If I add a second address line in Google contacts (server) directly
it works correctly and it will show up correctly in Evolution contacts.

For the moment I'll add further address lines in Google contacts until
this problem is fixed.