Re: [Evolution] Delete key mapping stops working

This has happened to me as well.

Cheers,
john

On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 3:45 PM, Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:
On Thu, 2016-12-01 at 12:49 -0800, Graham wrote:
> Is this is known issue?

        Hi,
it happened to me from time to time too, but when I tried to
investigate it, it begun to work. Might be that the "workaround" was
just to stop the evolution and run it again. Otherwise I used Ctrl+D,
which doesn't seem to suffer of this issue.

I'm not aware of any corresponding bug report and even it could be a
tough one, it does worth to file it (into GNOME bugzilla).
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan

John Edward Serink
Product Applications Engineer,