Re: [Evolution] Delete key mapping stops working

On Thu, 2016-12-01 at 12:49 -0800, Graham wrote:
Is this is known issue?

        Hi,
it happened to me from time to time too, but when I tried to
investigate it, it begun to work. Might be that the "workaround" was
just to stop the evolution and run it again. Otherwise I used Ctrl+D,
which doesn't seem to suffer of this issue.

I'm not aware of any corresponding bug report and even it could be a
tough one, it does worth to file it (into GNOME bugzilla).
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan