Re: [Evolution] EWS with Netscaller pre-login and two-factor?

On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 05:59:00PM +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Thu, 2016-08-25 at 11:26 -0400, rufus fastmail co uk wrote:
Hi,

I'm wondering if there is anyway to get Evolution's EWS connections to
work in my situation:

I have an OWA website which i can log into through firefox.  It's
something like https://my-company-name.com/OWA

When I go to this website however in a new web session I first get
redirected to a Citrix Netscaler login page.  This page asks me for my
user and password, and then a second temporary one time password that
comes from Symantec VIP Access token on my iPhone, as a two-factor auth.

Is there anything i can do to setup Evolution EWS to work with this or
am i out of luck?  I had a look at how Davmail was trying to do it also,
and they weren't dealing with this Citrix Netscaler thing, although
there was some patches where they were passing multiple passwords into
the system.

Any help appreciated, I'd love to not be stuck on outlook.

Gnome Online Accounts (GOA) is designed to deal with this kind of
thing, though I don't know if it works in your specific situation. On
the Gnome desktop click on Online Accounts and set up your email from
there. On other desktops you can get there via the gnome-control-center
command.

Thanks for the tip, but no luck, GOA doesn't seem to work with two
factor authentication to an EWS server.  (It does however look like a
nice way to connect to "exchange"... whatever that is.  Maybe ActiveSync?)

poc