Re: [Evolution] Recommend instructions for detecting mail tampering program? I get "Mail authentication request" every computer start.

Hi John, once you have entered your passwords for your email accounts into Evolution it remembers them and inserts them into your 'keyring' on the system.

I must admit, I have had a couple of times where Evolution forgets one password but after a couple of insertions it seems ok?

I am running Evolution 3.20.5 under Fedora 24... :-)