Re: [Evolution] Queries on the system Architecture

On Sat, 2016-04-30 at 14:14 -0500, satya nanda wrote:
1) What type of architecture style does system followed?

What are "architecture styles" and what are some examples?

2) What are the different modules involved in the system and where
can i found the code for those modules?

Code is in GNOME Git.
You can browse it via http://git.gnome.org/ and you can also check it
out to your hard disk: https://wiki.gnome.org/Git/Developers

Using the command "jhbuild list evolution"
(see https://developer.gnome.org/jhbuild/stable/ for JHBuild) provides
a list of modules that Evolution depends on. (Sorry, I don't have
jhbuild configured on this machine otherwise I'd paste that list.)

3)What are all quality attributes that are followed by the system?

What are "quality attributes" and what are some examples?

4) How is the evolution different from the other open source
application such as Thunderbird?

Thunderbird is an email application. Evolution is a personal
information manager (email, calendar, tasks, memos, contacts).

See also https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_email_clients

Cheers,
andre
--