[Evolution] CalDav Server Time Out - No password asked

Greetings,

i am on Evolution 3.18.5.1 (Debian sid). When i had 3.18 version of
Gnome i managed (can't remember how - tried many times) to have a
CalDav calendar. After the upgrade to 3.20 (Evolution was not
upgraded), the calendar no longer works. I tried to add it again, it
asks me for the secure connection but when i press to find the calendar
it never asks me for a password nor does it do anything else. The whole
process ends with a timeout message.

I had a gnome keyring entry which i deleted but i was never asked again
for a password no matter what i tried.

Any idea would be appreciated.

Thanks