Re: [Evolution] evolution just after computer wakes up...

On Tue, 2016-04-12 at 16:33 +0100, Michael Pearson wrote:
Thanks, I see what you're referring to, in my case it's the two
cables
either plugged or unplugged. Indeed, they are unplugged, but when I
click on them to "plug them together", it does not make a difference
-
send and receive still takes forever, I end up having to close the
application (Evolution) and opening it back up in order to get new
emails.

[Please don't top-post on this list]

When you say "takes forever" do you mean it's very slow but eventually
finishes, or that it never finishes no matter how long you wait? If
it's the latter, it looks like a bug but as 3.10 is fairly old it's
likely to have been fixed in later versions. The list archives have
some information on getting a more recent version on Ubuntu.

poc